partnering with International justice mission
to fight the online sexual exploitation of children
in the Philippines
- GIVE. To end slavery, we need people to give generously to support the work. Become an IJM Freedom Partner or make a one-time donation to PBC’s 2018 giving to IJM’s cybersex trafficking through our church’s IJM giving page: ijm.org/pbcpa.
- PRAY. For IJM staff and local Filipino police, prosecutors, and aftercare workers, that collectively they could help curb the prevalence of cybersex trafficking in the Philippines in 2018.
- ADVOCATE. Become informed about the problems of modern day slavery, sharing with your circles of influence, and taking IJM advocacy steps.
- GO. There may be opportunities to travel to the Philippines with PBC & IJM in 2019. Contact [email protected] for more information.
- LEARN. Watch Cassie’s story below and learn more about cybersex trafficking, here.
International Justice Mission works worldwide to protect the poor from slavery and violence by rescuing victims, bringing criminals to justice, restoring survivors and helping local law enforcement build a safe future that lasts. Their vision is to
“rescue thousands, protect millions, and prove that justice for the poor is possible.”
IJM offers its sacrifice of mercy and service in obedience to Christ, in support of His Gospel, and for the advancement of His Kingdom. Read IJM’s Statement of Biblical Foundation here.