Easter In-Person ServicesPeninsula Bible Church
Here’s what to expect when you join us in person for Easter!
9am Indoor Service
- We will be gathering in our Worship Center located at the front of our campus on Middlefield Road.
- Our service will include live teaching and hosting with pre-recorded music.
- You’re encouraged to worship with your hands and quiet voices during our worship songs since singing and loud talking are not allowed inside the Worship Center.
- The ventilation system will be running and doors will be open, so for your comfort, we suggest you dress warmly.
- Please register to reserve your space with us.
11am Outdoor Service
- We will be gathering outdoors in the parking lot at the end of the entrance driveway.
- The sermon message is identical to the 9am service. A small acoustic band will provide music, and we will be having baptisms during the service.
- Singing (with masks on) is permitted and encouraged!
- Registration is not required for this service.
Both Easter services are about one hour in length.
We will not be offering Children’s or Youth programs. We welcome children and youth to join their parents in worship.
Our primary concern is the safety of visitors and staff when they are on campus. Please read our guidelines before you visit.
FACE COVERINGS: Face coverings are required at ALL times while on campus, including children ages 2 and above.
PHYSICAL DISTANCING: Maintain at least 6-feet distancing beyond your household at all times. Please smile or wave instead of any physical contact.
BATHROOMS: Bathrooms will be open with single occupancy.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE, SELF-SCREEN FOR COVID-19 SYMPTOMS: In order to protect our community, please stay home if:
- You or anyone in your household isn’t feeling well or have any health concerns.
- You or anyone in your household is feeling ill with any COVID-19, cold, or flu symptoms.
- You or any member of your household have been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
For more info on COVID-19 symptoms, transmission, testing sites, and additional resources, go to: https://www.sccgov.org/sites/covid19/Pages/public-health-orders-faq.aspx