We seek to root children in the truth that they are fully loved by God –
that they may learn to love God and love others.
Virtual Sunday School at 9:30am | In-Person Sunday School at 11:00am
Virtual Sunday School will end August 22nd, to be replaced with a 9:00am In-Person service.
In-Person Sunday School
We are excited to welcome back our children to PBC! We recognize that each family has different readiness for regathering and we want to respect and support you the best we can.
At this time, we have THREE rooms open during the 11:00am service:
Two’s Room| Children walking independently – 2 years old
Preschool A| Children 3 years old – Kindergarten
Elementary A | 1st-5th graders
Registration is required each week.
Virtual Sunday School
Connect with friends and teachers to check in, discuss Bible Story of the week, and play Zoom games.
All VSS Classes| 9:30 – 10:00 am
To receive the Beloved Children’s Ministry Newsletter and join our Virtual Sunday School
To participate in Virtual Sunday School, please read the Online Child Protection Policy and complete Consent Form.
This Week’s Bible Stories
“Joseph’s Brothers Sell Him”
“A New Creation“
“A New Creation“
What you do is important! You are part of giving a child their first look at who God is. They are watching you and discovering what it looks like to have a relationship with God.
There are many ways you can step into a child’s life: Telling Bible stories, lead Zoom groups, Worship songs, or helping at events.
This is a working document as guidelines and directives will change. The health and safety of our community is of the utmost importance. In order to protect families and volunteers, CM has adopted the following policies in accordance with best practice guidelines set by the CDC and local health authorities, as well as those from PBC. This document outlines the check-in/check-out procedures, sick policies, and health and hygiene practices.
It is crucial that each individual do their part to protect our community from COVID-19. Please
read and abide by the following policies.
○ Forehead temperature checks will be mandatory prior to check-in for all children.
○ All leaders and children will wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before or as soon as they enter a classroom.
○ Parents may NOT enter classrooms unless it is an emergency and/or permission has been given by a staff member.
○ Leaders and children over 2 years old will agree to wear face masks while they are in class (for both inside and outside activities).
○ Physical distancing is difficult to implement and maintain while providing care to young children. Parents must agree for staff and volunteers to assist, comfort, and get close to children when necessary.
○ All rooms will have open windows and fans to provide good ventilation.
Hygiene and Cleaning
○ We will NOT be changing diapers at this time. When needed, parents will be called to change their children’s diapers in the Toddlers’ Room. Parents are asked to use disinfectant wipes to clean the diaper changing area after use.
○ No snack will be allowed during class time. Water will be available. If possible, please bring a labeled water bottle for your child.
○ All rooms and frequently touched surfaces such as door handles, sink faucets, bathrooms, tables, and chairs are cleaned and disinfected before each gathering.
○ We have removed toys which children tend to put in their mouths. All used toys
are sanitized before each gathering.
Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours:
○ fever or chills
○ shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
○ muscle or body aches
○ new loss of taste or smell
○ sore throat
○ congestion or runny nose
○ nausea or vomiting
All leaders and children will need to answer “NO” to the screening questions
and have normal body temperature before participating in Sunday school.
All staff and volunteers working in the classroom are fully vaccinated at this time.