Counseling and Pastoral SupportWe all walk through unsettling seasons in life. There is no shame in needing someone to talk to, to cry with, or someone to whom you can confess your fears and doubts. Seeking support and counsel is an expression of self-kindness and humility.
All of our PBC pastors are available for counsel. We are also able to refer you to licensed professional counselors in our area. To schedule an initial meeting, you can send an email through our Pastors or Pastor of Counseling webpage.
Corrie Gustafson, pastor to women, has specialized training to address needs in the following areas:
- Spiritual pain
- General grief and loss issues
- Advanced directives
- Preparing for death
- Caring for a loved one with dementia
- General abuse, domestic violence, and safety plans
Meals & More Ministry
As a church body we want to follow Christ's example of loving and serving others, especially during times of need. If you or someone you know is:
- welcoming a new child through birth, adoption, or foster care
- recovering from surgery or experiencing prolonged illness
- grieving the loss of a loved one
- experiencing a crisis