We are so excited to share with you our annual summer of fun. We have some excellent activities planned throughout the summer. Invite a friend! Come join us and we'll have a blast!
Browse through the tabs at the top of this page for information on all summer activities and requirements, or download the Summerville booklet (on the right).
Please read about our registration and new refund policy.
If paying by check, download the Check Registration Form (on the right), complete and attach a check, and mail to the address on the form.
If paying by credit card or Paypal, sign in to pbc.org before you register. If you have never signed into PBC's website, please sign up here and then return to this page to register for Summerville.
Please fill out one Parent form per family and a separate Child form for each child. Registration is complete when payment is received. To register by credit card or Paypal, click here.Scholarships are available for Summerville activities. If interested, please contact Alice Yan, Children's Pastor (email@example.com), for instructions on how to register.
- March 7 - April 30: 100% refund
- May 1 - 31: 90% refund
- On or after June 1: No refund
More about Summerville
Peninsula Bible Church offers a fun, action-filled summer program for children ages 4 years to 5th grade. Summerville will engage your child in a variety of creative and entertaining activities, while strengthening his/her knowledge of God and his great love for them.
What can your child expect from Summerville?
- To have fun! It is such a delight to see the vitality, excitement, and gusto our children have towards life. We want them to enjoy their youth and be happy.
- To grow with a community of faith. We want our children to grow together in faith. The benefits may not seem evident now, but being surrounded by friends who love and follow God will be enormous in their high school years.
- To know the Word of God. God has shared the secret of who he is with us and he has chosen to make himself known through the Bible. We want our children to be excited to know, love, and serve this great God.
"Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6