One of my chief joys as pastor of counseling is to equip others to effectively come alongside the people God brings into their lives. Here are some resources that I regularly use in both counseling and discipleship:
- To read my articles about a biblical perspective on coping with life and on wisely coming alongside others, click the links Coping with Life and Discipleship and Counsel.
- To read my reviews of books and programs, click the link Books & Reviews.
- To read recent articles I have written, click the link Recent Articles.
- To access talks I have given, click the link Study Guides.
- To learn about my involvement in equipping others, click the link Equipping.