- Men's discipleship groups are a core practice of developing a growing faith that is biblically and relationally grounded. There are a variety of these groups available, each with different personalities and emphases. However, they all comprise aspects of:
- learning how to study and apply the bible to real life
- developing deep relationships with other men
- discovering and growing spiritual gifts
- food, laughter, sorrow, pain, and joy
If you would like to join a group, please contact Eric Soderberg and he will get in touch with you to help you find one.
Saturdays 8-10amC-5Men's Bible Study on Saturday morning. All men are welcome.