You are warmly invited to consider the following opportunities to celebrate with us this joyous season.
Advent Devotional GuideAn Advent devotional guide created by and for the community of believers at PBC is available on the Foyer table. It includes reflections on a daily verse, family activities, devotional art, and hymns.
2012 Christmas Season
- Thai Benefit Dinner, Thursday December 6th, 7pm, Fellowship Hall. A gathering in support of The Home of New Beginnings in Bangkok, Thailand. The Home of New Beginnings houses formerly prostituted women who are seeking a new way of life. The ministry puts on Christmas outreach dinner in Bangkok for women who are oppressed by the sex trade.
- Family Christmas Celebration, Sunday December 9th, 4pm. This will be a time of crafts & games, caroling & songs presented by the PBC children, an impromptu Christmas Pageant, cooking decorating, and a self serve casual buffet table for those hungry for a bite to eat.
- Behold the Lamb of God: Christmas Concert, Saturday and Sunday, December 15 and 16, 7pm, Auditorium. This musical journey will tell the true tall tale, the Story too good to be true... the prophecies and longing of Israel, the faithfulness of Joseph, the struggle of Mary, and the wonder of angels and shepherds at Jesus' birth! A wonderful evening to invite guests. Followed by a dessert reception.
- Christmas message, Sunday, December 23, 9am and 10:45am services
- Christmas Eve Service, Monday, December 24, 5pm. This service will celebrate the birth of Jesus. Using dramatic reading, music, and other elements, we will be invited into the story of the God who became man. Children are encouraged to attend.