Diligent Discipleship of children
We value the diligent, long-term discipleship of our children by Christ-centered, biblically-focused adults so that the children are empowered by Christ's love to Love Jesus, Love Others.
Spiritually Healthy Adults
To be diligent, adults need to be spiritually healthy themselves. Thus, we require that our children's ministry Disciplers and Specialists:
- Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Have a love for children and desire to transmit Christ's love.
- Commit to attending Sunday Worship regularly.
- Have a teachable spirit, evidenced by a desire for personal spiritual growth and an ongoing commitment to learn ministry skills.
- Have a genuine sense that their mission is to plant seeds in kids' lives.
- Serve in humility, consistently pointing to Christ instead of their own gifts or talents.
Because parents are the most important influence in their children's lives, we seek to:
- Assist parents to become aware of and adopt God's perspective on the priority of the spiritual development of their children.
- Assist parents in setting the bar as high for their kids' spiritual experiences as they do for their educational and athletic endeavors.
- Intentionally equip parents with a Biblical worldview and the tools to cultivate spiritual growth at home.